- Tickets are available on PETZI
- New subscription packs are available:
- Spiegelberg Full Pass (CHF 180.-)
- Friday Full Pass (CHF 59.-)
- Saturday Full Pass (CHF 79.-)
- Train tickets are included in the touring event on Saturday October 7 for the concerts by Marion Cousin & Kaumwald at the Peuchapatte wind turbines and Martin XVII at the Breuleux quarry.
- Tickets are available on site (subject to availability).
- Children pay from the age of 13.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
Transport & Mobility
- Event schedules are scheduled around public transportation, we encourage the public to use it. Our locations are close to train stations. For timetables, please visit the websites of Chemins de Fer du Jura (our official transport partner), SBB and Noctambus.
- Parking is available in Noirmont on Thursday and in Saignelégier from Friday to Sunday.
- The central venue, “Les Écuries” at the Halle du Marché-Concours in Saignelégier, is the base and starting point for all open-air concerts.
- Outdoor concerts include walking time, so bring good shoes.
- The Carrière des Breuleux is difficult to access in wheelchairs and other ambulatory supports. We encourage people with limited mobility to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to help them evaluate the accessibility of the site according to their possibilities.
In the event of bad weather, the Ill Considered concerts on October 6 and the Marion Cousin & Kaumwald and Martin XVII concerts on October 7 will be held at the Café du Soleil in Saignelégier.
Venues, Services & Accommodation
On October 6 and 7, the Spiegelberg Festival will offer a free access zone for everyone, in the “Les Écuries” area, with an ephemeral restaurant, bars, art installations and various entertainment.
In addition to the restaurant, food stalls will be available at all events.
Information points will be available at event venues.
Payment methods at the festival include cash, credit cards and Twint.
A Spiegelberg Festival ticket gives you free access to the Saignelégier campsite during the festival ! Just a 20-minute walk from the festival center (the Marché-Concours hall), it’s one of Switzerland’s finest campsites, with a lovely campfire and hot showers.
The Franches-Montagnes and its surroundings have many places to stay.
- Hotel de Soleil, Le Noirmont
- Hotel du Bellevue, Saignelégier
- Hotel de la Gare, Saignelégier
- Gîte Chez Toinette, Saignelégier
- Youth Hostel – Jura Sport & SPA resort, Saignelégier
- Hotel Cristal – Jura Sport & SPA resort, Saignelégier
- Hotel du Café du Soleil, Saignelégier
- Auberge de la Couronne, La Theurre
- Hotel Taillard, Goumois
- Auberge de la Bouège, Le Noirmont
- Auberge du Peu-Péquignot
- Jura Bivouac
- Guest House, Le Creux-des-Biches
Association L’Astrid Paratte
Rue des Prés 12
2350 Saignelégier, Switzerland
Discover the program on this page for general information, locations and programming.
Our social networks
To follow our news and any last-minute changes :
Les Écuries opening hours: Restaurant and bar Friday 6pm-1am / Saturday 10am-1am
Restaurant opening hours: Friday 6 p.m. – 1 a.m. & Saturday 12 a.m. – 1 a.m.
Concert times: please refer to the programming schedule
We’re looking for volunteers to take part in the Spiegelberg Festival adventure. The sectors are varied: reception, bars, logistics, kitchen, decoration, maintenance, administration, driving.
To register, visit our volunteer platform .
For further information: email@example.com.
Donations and sponsorship
We are looking for donations and sponsors for the first edition of the Spiegelberg Festival. If you are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Association L’Astrid Paratte
CH37 8080 8006 8354 8002 2
Banque Raiffeisen Franches-Montagnes société coopérative